Helping children to develop a positive self-image, to develop cooperative social skills and to be able to express themselves.
The purpose of the Religious Education Program is to guide our children and youth in:
- Nurturing the individual spirit within our loving community
- Understanding that we are part of Unitarian Universalist heritage; past, present and future
- Cultivating curiosity about, appreciation for, and engagement with, all faith traditions
- Developing a lifelong practice of service
- Encouraging mindfulness and a sense of wonder
Helps children develop a sense of home and belonging in our UU congregation that is grounded in faith.
Exploration of goodness and justice will ground participants in UU ethical beliefs, moral values and spiritual practices.
Introduces our youth to Hebrew and Christian scriptures with engaging and interactive lessons.
Compass Points leads adolescent participants on a spiritual journey.
Heeding the Call encourages youth to reflect on their own lives while also making connections to the lives lived by others.
This program will help youth to define their beliefs and put their faith into action.
With the support of their adult advisors, Senior Youth design their own program.
Are you ready to give your family the gift of a supportive, loving community?
Want to get involved?
- Substitute and try out all the classes
- Become a Coming of Age Mentor
- Special Events Coordinator/Volunteer
- Be a Team Coordinator
- Join the Religious Education Committee