From Michael Hetrick on behalf of the Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that our brand-new UUCM website will go live in January! We want to take this opportunity to acknowledge and honor Laurice Grae-Hauck for undertaking this enormous project, and for creating an online space that our congregation can be immensely proud of.
Utilizing her extensive professional knowledge of marketing and social media, as well as our new brand that was unveiled at the Annual Meeting in June, Laurice has built the site completely from the ground up. Some of the incredible new features include:
· Archived sermon videos
· Digital candle lighting for our Joys and Sorrows
· UU 101 articles and videos to introduce our faith to newcomers
· Realm education and tips
· Blogs and articles from our Co-Ministers
· Care & Connection, and Covenant Group dedicated spaces
· RE resources for our Leaders and Youth
We can’t wait for everyone to have a chance to dive in and start poking around! Look for official launch announcements and links via Realm soon.